Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Search for a hole to call my own.

Last night I scanned down a WH opeing in a 0.5 system and stuck my head in to see what was there.  A quick D-scan told me right off the bat that this was someone's home.   An Amar control tower and lots of small lasers.  D-scan also showed a boat load of warp bubbles. 

Never being one to leave well enough alone, I decided to take a look at this POS just for shits and giggles.  After setting up a safe spot, I made few in system warps to D-scan the location of the POS.   It was located at planet 4 moon 7.   I knew it was risky given the number of bubbles out there but I figured what the hell.  Of course, I get sucked into this huge mass of bubbles filled with cargo containers.  Thankfully, I ended up in a spot where there was an opening in the web.  I burned out and got to a safe distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment